Unique hunting property on 10 acres overlooking the Ocqueoc River with over 289 feet of river frontage. Whether you like to fish or hunt, this is a beautiful, scenic site to build your 'Up North' home or camp. Sit on your deck overlooking the falls while enjoying all the wildlife around you. Nice wooded parcel with mixture of trees, sloping down to the river. Off US-23 near the Ocqueoc Outdoor Center.
From Rogers City, take US-23 N to Townhall Rd (go left) to Camp Rd (L) to N. River Lane. Left on N. River Lane to sign on Right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Presque Isle County
- Presque Isle County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Presque Isle County
- Residential Property in Presque Isle County
- Hunting Land in Presque Isle County
- Lakefront Property in Presque Isle County
- Ranches in Presque Isle County
- Commercial Property in Presque Isle County
- Undeveloped Land in Presque Isle County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.