The Village of Wyoming was originally platted in 1862 by the legendary Samuel W. Hill of Starksboro, Vermont. Mr. Hill was an internationally famous copper mine expert who allegedly swore so badly that it was commonplace to use his name as in "what the Sam Hill" to replace swear words. The Village of Wyoming was once a sprawling mining town, even earning the name "Helltown" with the town's many shady establishments catering to misfit miners who were in pursuit of alcohol and women, but today it's a stark difference and much different atmosphere, a quiet hamlet with just a few camps used for summer recreation and fall hunting. The sale property is some of the nicest lots remaining in the plat and is located along the Montreal River (approx.
Trina Anderson, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker American Forest Management, Inc.